OVER 55 HOLIDAYS
When the family have begun to fly the nest it’s time to sit back, relax, and begin to devote time to you.
Take time to enjoy and explore hobbies and passions, and discover new and exciting interests that were pushed back by everyday life for so long. On this journey of discovery, escape to the four star Clayton Hotel Galway.
Enjoy the delights of Galway City whether it’s spending an afternoon on Shop Street or touring Connemara. There can also be a number of activities arranged including preferential rates in some of County Galway’s finest golf courses. Other activities close to the hotel include theatre, cinema, art centres, guided tours of Connemara or the Burren, and many more.
Golden Years can enjoy 3 nights dinner, B&B from €169pps which includes the following treats:
- A warm welcome with complimentary tea/coffee & home baked scones on arrival.
- Easy access to Eyre Square & Galway City centre with city bus stop located outside of the hotel entrance. Buses run every 20mins.
- Leisure Centre with 20m swimming pool, steam room & sauna
- Aqua fit classes available for groups (pre-booking essential)
- Spacious bedrooms with luxurious fixtures and fittings.
- There are a number of interconnecting and accessible rooms for guests who are restricted with limited mobility, and can assign a room close to the elevator.
- Live music in the Enclosure Bar on selected nights.
- Free parking & easily accessible to all routes.
- Free day tour to either Connemara or to the Cliffs of Moher & the Burren.
- No single supplement (T&C’s apply)
Active Retirements Groups
Our Galway Hotel can cater for private groups and tailor make active retirement breaks upon request.LESS INFORMATION